Tuesday, June 30, 2009

When It Rains, It Pours

I'm in California right now. I was suppossed to be here for a nice relaxing vacation before returning to work. But it has turned into a nightmare.

I was suppossed to be on my way home today so I could make it to Oregon in time for my shift, but something horrible has happened. When my husband was at the beach his wallet, car keys and phone all got stolen. That and his glasses got lossed yesterday and he's legally blind! I've been trying to get a hold of my work to let them now what has happened...but they haven't answered the phone. So I have no idea if I'll get fired for this or not. I have no idea when I'll get home. So I am at the end of my rope. I don't know what to do, what to think, what to say. I just want to cry.

What do you do during a crisis? Deal with it, leaving your emotions out of it? Let someone else deal with it so you can sit in a corner and cry? Get angry and yell at everyone? I'm not doing much of anything right now. I'm starting to get scared. I can't loose this job, I just got it.

Right now I'm just praying that I can hold myself together. I don't know if I can.

No comments: