Friday, December 18, 2009

Favorite Book Published In 2009?

This was a crazy year for me I must admit. So crazy, in fact, that I did not get to read as much as I would have liked. But read I did and I have to tell you...there were many books published this year that I completely adore. Seriously, books that made me jealous I had not come up with the idea first...now THAT'S a good book. At least I think so.

So what's my favorite book of 2009? The first one that pops into my head is Shadowlight by Lynn Viehl. She wrote the Darkyn Series if none of you are familiar with her. This particular book is a spinoff of sorts, related to the Darkyn, yet different. It's about ordinary people who are unaware they have been altered by vampire DNA. Just writing about it makes me want to read it again.

So, what is your favorite book of 2009?

1 comment:

Voidwalker said...

Honestly, my reading this year has been sooooooooooo behind schedule. I've had a fun time reading The Shadow of the Wind and Shiver, but I've still yet to finish either. I've been more concerned with my writing.

So, I can't claim a favorite