Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm back!

And I've started writing a new project yesterday. I can't even begin to describe how great that feels. I took about a month off of writing after I had my son. Then my Muse wouldn't stop bugging me about a couple stories...so here I am again. And I love being back. I've only written 1500 words between today and yesterday, but considering how long I spent not writing? I think I accomplished a lot. Especially with an infant to take care of. I can say honestly I am proud of myself.

Having a couple of projects that kick ass helps writing, that's for sure.

I'm back with a vengence! I'll probably post tomorrow, and I'm crossing my fingers I get a lot done in that time. Will be working on a different scene card then I previously thought...so we'll see.

Oh, and I'm going through How To Think Sideways again with this new project. And boy is it helping out a lot!

No comments: