Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tomorrow

I have decided that in order to get my first draft of my WIP done this summer I will participate in NanoWrimo in  July. I have not been known to be the kind of person to finish anything, let alone a novel. And even though I wrote a Nano Novel last November...I never had the chance to finish it due to some really sucky circumstances. So this time around I not only want to write the rest of my WIP this month, but I want it revised by the end of the year, ready to be sent out to agents. Think that's crazy? It might be. I have never tried to submit anything in my life. I know this is going to be hard work. But I have always wanted to be a writer. How can my dreams come true if I never go after them?

Hopefully I will be writing on the blog every day, letting you know about my progress. That's the goal anyway. You will see my moments of extreme desperation, times of pure happiness and feelings of brilliance. Okay, that might be a little over the top. But I hope to at least make this a fun experience for somebody.

I'll be posting my word count every day. If you so choose you can participate as well. I'd love to know how everyone else is doing.

I have been inspired. Only time will tell if it lasts.

Word Count For The Day: 1000

Goal For Tomorrow: 1500

And let the writing begin...

No comments: