Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day Five: A Day Late



Sorry for not posting yesterday like I was going to. Not only was I hard at work on the novel but I had a lot of family stuff to tend to. Just wanted you to know I DID get my words. Now I am working on today's quota. So far...it could be going better than it is.

I find that I've hit the part in the story where everything should be weaving together rather nicely but I don't think it is. I'm not really the greatest at writing middles, therefore I am stressing out even more. I just can't seem to keep everything in mind and I'm afraid that is showing up in my work. Anyone else write crappy middles? Beginnings are rather easy to write even though I know they will change drastically later. Endings are fine too. But when it comes to middles I struggle way more than I think I will. Maybe that's why its so hard to finish anything.

If things go well I'll post my word count for day six today. If things go bad...well, you won't hear from me until tomorrow.

Onward!

No comments: