Friday, April 16, 2010

Didn't write today...

I feel horrible about it, considering I just started, but I really don't have a creative flow going right now. A loved one of mine, someone I truely cherished...died...and I just don't have any words, any thoughts...other than I miss this person so much it hurts. I am lost without them.

Linda, if you can see me, hear me, anything...I want you to know I'm sorry.

If anyone is reading this I'll try to update you on how the writing is going within the next few days. Right now the Muse is not speaking and I am not sure when that will change. Hopefully really soon. I do love this project and would love to finish it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's when you edit... Play music that inspires and you'll find all kinds of creativity coming out in your editing process.