Monday, April 19, 2010

Fight Scene

Yup, my project calls for a fight scene. So, imagine my horror when I realize I can't, for the life of me, write one that I like. Maybe I am just being picky today, but I strongly suspect that my reason for being so worried is because what I have is crap. So I ask myself...how the heck do I fix this?

Does anyone have any advice to offer? Maybe a cool writers site that talks about what a fight scene needs, ect? Because I am really lost with this. I have found that, although I love reading scenes like this, I hate writing them. Maybe that's my problem? Anyway, even if it is I have to get over it. This project needs some fight scenes.

Please. If anyone could help a desperate writer out...I would greatly appreciate it. Seriously. This scene is making my eyeballs bleed...not fun.

No comments: